It is really good to see the State of Gujarat under Narendra Modi galloping towards prosperity by way of varioius decisions for its industrial policy. People are getting jobs as well as govt getting taxes from industries. Is this the right model for other states to follow?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
narendra modi is a great chiefminister.anna hazare recognized him.america thinks he is going to be the next prime minister.
I think he is an ideal leader and set high standards for his works. What impresses most is his leadership quality and dynamism. Because of his virtue and quality he is serving the state for more than nine years...!
I think he is an ideal leader and set high standards for his works. What impresses most is his leadership quality and dynamism. Because of his virtue and quality he is serving the state for more than nine years...!

i agree with you...the gujarat after the religious riots...and the gujarat today...they are entirely different...thanks to this man..
Gujarat has always been in the front line of industrial progress and not particular person should be credited for it!
i dis agree..the state of Gujarat before and after narendra modi needs to be understood..a kingdom is only as good as its ruler..
narendra modi he is the great chief moinister under him gujarat is growing very well.
The scenario was not different in Gujarat when Narendra Modi was not there. It's the typical Gujarati entrpreneurial trait which has helped them to spread their far beyond the shores of India!
gujarati enterpreneur sills would have added value to the state. But at the same time the way in which modi allowed the corporate industries to function in the state is great...he has achieved some thing other chie fministers have not been able to do.
That's true! He has harnessed all his resources very well to take his state to higher trajectory of growth.
Thank you said by: deepak
it is time other chief ministers look upon him as a role model and try to implement gujarat model plans in their states too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.