Dear friends our member and moderator Atul has crossed 10000 points.
So lets congrats him and lets work hard to follow him.
Atul You are really an inspiration to all new members here.
phpmj5x37 (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Atul,

Many Congratulations to you.

These points doesn't include the points awarded to articles. So this could be much higher. And on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthy, we are introducing new features today. Please check out them this evening.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick and I am anxiously waiting what new feature is going to add by boddunan.
But I know I am going to take full benifit of this new feature
Hi,
thanks friends but i want all others to cross this level.

@maverick- its really great that we are informing members about today's new feature addition.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
My hearty congratulations Atul. What is the new feature ?

The suspense still continuing for today. You can find it tomorrow only. It was delayed due to the technical reasons.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

what ever new feature it may be but i believe it will boost our earnings again than before
Hai Atul :)

I congratulate him for crossing 10,000 points

also I wish him a very Happy Birthday along with happy Ganesh chavuti :)

Regards,
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Hi Swetha,

Thanks for wishing me. Its my firs birthday of mine on boddunan,so really excited. Thanks mavrick,swetha n other members for all your support.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hey,

Many happy returns of the day Atul. Wish you a great future ahead :)

- Maverick

Maverick,

Thanks a lot for the support and respecting my help for boddunan.
Thanks for the wishes.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.