Ashwin ties knot with childhood sweetheart
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hearty congratulation to ashwin.This is a good one to know childhood sweet heart as his wife.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulation to Ashwin for his marriage.Happy to know childhood sweet heart as his wife.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
let us hope that he can be a really good contributor to the Indian team....
very few people have chance to marry the person he or she has loved. hope he can be best contributor to indian team and be a good husband at the same time.
This is nice. Congrats Ashwin. Happy married life.
Congrates to Ashwin and very rare people will get a chance to marry childhood sweet heart.

Vinu
Nice to here the news but can any one tell me who is this Ashwin. by the discussion i guess he is a cricketer.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nice to here the news but can any one tell me who is this Ashwin. by the discussion i guess he is a cricketer.

YES SARALA...ASHWIN IS INDIAN CRICKETEER.....ITS TIME YOU START READING NEWS...
Deepak

I have no much interest in Cricket thats why i dont know much about those players. I read news. but leave sport column as am not much interested in it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

it is really sad to hear that you leave the sports columns while reading the news.....i cant question your interests...but i suggest you to glance through the headlines of sports pages from now on.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.