Fortune has ranked India’s 50 most powerful businesswomen.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think ICICI chairman is the best in corporation world.What is your opinion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
she is superb....she has made sure that her company is profiting for a long time.every woman should follow her lead.
Yes you are right acharya ICICI chairman is the top lady as per survey.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

it is nice to see that there are other women also in this field...
chanda kocchar, indira nooyi and sonia gandhi have been ranked among the powerful women. and list may increase with every passing day.
chanda kocchar, indira nooyi and sonia gandhi have been ranked among the powerful women. and list may increase with every passing day.

Vidhimayur you are right. Sonia Gandhi is powerful woman no doubt. She is a politician. Here we are discussing about businesswomen.
Farah Khan also deserves an important position when we talk about the top ladies in Indian business world. I think she is in forty second place in the chart...!
Devyani yes, you are right ,it's my mistake. actually when answering i thought of the list that has been published this year of most powerful women .but I agree we are talking here about business women.
the rise of chanda kochaar to the pinnacle of success was fast and phenomenal....she needs to be praised...and yes ajay you were right about farah khan....
Shikha Sharma of Axis bank is also one of the top most ladies in Indian business.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.