It is Children's day today and I really wonder as I see all those innocent faces in the streets if we are doing enough for them. Are we taking steps to stop child labour, illiteracy and child abuse?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No we all are not doing enough for the children.Even we are not caring of children.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Whatever we are doing for children is not enough I think we should take more action to give primary education to them,and to stop child labour.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Children needs proper time of their parents whose parents are on job and other type of children needs proper love and care whose parents are rude and pressurize them.
Certainly, we are not and whatever little bit is done is beyond recognizable. I think those who are in the hot sits and have the power to do the same, their attention should be drawn towards them. Apart from this, each and every individual could play a vital role in it if positive results are to be seen tomorrow...!
child labour is rising day by day ...and what are we doing..?we are just sitting back and enjoying all this. its time we do something worthwhile.
child labour and child abuse is something we need to deal with first and then we can think if we are doing atleast satisfactory for young citizens of our country.
Actually we turn our face and pass away. We have our own personal problem. We don't have time to mess with dirty people.
This is what many of us think. Bitter truth of India.
Child labour is crime in our nation. but still we can find lot many childrens working. we have to make a strong law against child labour and we need to take care of the children.

Vinu
there are very less childrens who are living life with good and best care and lot of childrens facing labour work and no study that is very big problem and some are also involve in crime and begging etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

there are very less childrens who are living life with good and best care and lot of childrens facing labour work and no study that is very big problem and some are also involve in crime and begging etc.

Here, I agree with your views Santosh and I think those who are studying in school and colleges are the lucky ones and fortunate ones as they have been given the opportunity of education.In fact, these lucky few could also help bear the responsibility on their soldiers of helping the poor and unfortunate children of our country. They should spread their knowledge and education in whatever way they can to these little unfortunate children...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.