Duncan's suggestions have helped: Dravid

is duncan a better coach for india?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Duncan's suggestions have helped: Dravid

is duncan a better coach for india?

I think it will be too early to comment.
india has played 4 series with him as the coach.....won in westindies...lost in england....won against england in india.....and the present series.....

I think its time we analyze his coaching.....
It depends on individuals. If they feel then can provide their comments on his coaching.
It has no doubt that Duncun is a great coach and he has many success.But for India this is not correct time to say as better.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The Indian coach is yet to prove he is the right person for the job. In the debacle we had in England, many fingers were pointed at him. Just before India is winning in India does make him a better coach. His test will be against the Aussie when we tour them.
The Indian coach is yet to prove he is the right person for the job. In the debacle we had in England, many fingers were pointed at him. Just before India is winning in India does make him a better coach. His test will be against the Aussie when we tour them.

Yes, we would be able to comment only after the result of Australian tour.
I hope he would be a good coach for Indian team. all the best for him.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Personally,i think duncan is not good coach for india. May be i would saying this because he is new and also indian people don't know much about him.

Want to make each day Accountable

CORRECT WHEN INDIA TOURS AUSTRALIA HIS TRUE QUALITY WILL BE SHOWN BEFORE THE WORLD. LET US WAIT AND SEE THE RESULT...

CORRECT WHEN INDIA TOURS AUSTRALIA HIS TRUE QUALITY WILL BE SHOWN BEFORE THE WORLD. LET US WAIT AND SEE THE RESULT...

Indian players have always struggled in scoring runs except few like Dravid, Laxman, Gambhir.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.