Who is your ideal and why?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My ideal is Shiridi Sai baba. He is the lord. He is the ultimate divine

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My ideal in my professional life is delivery manager of my project.
The way he thinks about every situation, solves it out very calmly and never gives biased decision , keeping corporate politics on the other side, which is followed everywhere.
We make Ideal to be like themselves and be encouraged.
I encourage myself with those people who gives much inspiration in my life.
I father is my most inspirational person in my life and he is the only one Ideal in my life.
There are lot are things which i don't want to obey,which they are obeying right now and but many things are there which i like the most.

But,he is not the only Ideal in my life. I love to get and learn various things from different people.
I watch many inspirational videos that gives me lots of inspiration.

Want to make each day Accountable

We make Ideal to be like themselves and be encouraged.
I encourage myself with those people who gives much inspiration in my life.
I father is my most inspirational person in my life and he is the only one Ideal in my life.
There are lot are things which i don't want to obey,which they are obeying right now and but many things are there which i like the most.

But,he is not the only Ideal in my life. I love to get and learn various things from different people.
I watch many inspirational videos that gives me lots of inspiration.

my list..
cricket.....rahul dravid
bollywood.....ajay devgan and ranbir kapoor
freedom fighter.....bhagath singh
demi god...........none
Every one will have different ideals.As for me my ideals are In god Saibaba,In cricket Dravid and sachin in Movies Chirnajeevi.In freedom fighters Bhagat singh.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every one will have different ideals.As for me my ideals are In god Saibaba,In cricket Dravid and sachin in Movies Chirnajeevi.In freedom fighters Bhagat singh.

i have listed almost the same names.... I think we have the same taste...

I am not a fan of chiranjeei as i have not seen many of his films....
My parents are my Ideal.After that Swami Vivekananda ,Subhas Chandra Bose and recent the fight of Sourav Ganguly inspired me a lot.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My ideal is Abraham Lincoln, who was very honest, a fighter for justice and racial equality, a great democrat who waged a civil war for ending slavery and was assassinated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I dont have any movie star or sports star as ideal. But I like the quotes of many famous personalities and each quotes give me inspiration to take things positively.
Friends my ideal is Smt.Sonia Gandhiji. She is second most powerful woman in the World. I always dream to become a powerful lady not only in India but also in the whole world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.