Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It got its double turnover. I think you have miss the news. My brother is from bollywood . so told me ok

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

the budget of the film was 190 crores.... and the film has made only 150 crores.....
What ever it is raone and kali became good friends as per image.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes film made at 140 crores but it got 200 crores turn over, they didnt reveal it as income tax people will raid. as for dukudu they raid recently

yes film made at 140 crores but it got 200 crores turn over, they didnt reveal it as income tax people will raid. as for dukudu they raid recently

whatever it is there is no value in making such films......shah rukh is a superb actor. He should act in meaningful films where he gets the chance to showcase his phenomenal acting skills...not in high budget crap movies like ra one.
Deepak Did you watch that movie Ra -one . as you are talking this much about it. May I know what is wrong in that movie which you critisizing it like this

this pic is funny but fake also.
Isha what is fake can you please tell me

Khali should really have bullied Sharukh ( I am joking) for his movie Ra One. It was such a bull shit. Its remake would be a totally waste if made. May God give some brain to the Director of the movie to not make such a big mistake ever again.
Aman sinha Ra one is a great and very interesting movie. after watching you talk about it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.