Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i dont have any qualms in openly stating that i had reduced kalyani s karma 2 days back when she was not at all helpful to the plea i made to her.
That had reason to it and i felt i had the right to do it. I think kalyani will remember that i had openly posted a no thankyou for her in comments before reducing it.
Every one should follow this and try to inform the person before reducing the karma.that will solve this problem.

Deepak- i appreciate your frankness. But let us be clear about concept of Karma. This is for posts and not individuals. This is not for settling score with some one you do not like. This is also a type of corruption. Misuse of any power or authority for personal reason is corruption. I request all members to properly and rightly use Karma button.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sasikanth, deepak
This is an ill task done by some psycho people. I think they are doing it for fun But it will not have an affect on your value here. So cheer on.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, deepak
Kalyani mam dont feel about this i know about you.

You have warned me many times it done good for me.

I know the value of your words.I will take each and every word as count.

They also will get a day to respect you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, deepak
I thought Karma was meant for showing whether you liked or disliked the post but I never thought that people here cater to feelings of vehemence and indulge into such type of activities. This is very sad to know.
Thank you said by: deepak
Vidhi this is common every where when you are angry on a person you will take revenge on him where you have chance.

But here it will take effect mentally.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]I thought Karma was meant for showing whether you liked or disliked the post but I never thought that people here cater to feelings of vehemence and indulge into such type of activities. This is very sad to know. [/quote]

Vidhi, that is the actual purpose of karma and it is only occasionally that people give in to their feelings of anger and revenge in this manner, so it does not matter much. What counts, more than anything else, the quality of content in your posts which speaks volumes about the person you are. Yet, it is in the good interest of everyone to point out occasionally that decreasing karma only to spite is a wrong thing to do and will not be tolerated. Thank you for your comments! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani this happened with also. First i felt so bad but later I took it easy , as people are jealous of my karma. so one they will realise and they will only increase my karma

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It happened in the past also with some members and it is happening at present too. Very hard to believe that there are some members who are continuously fighting and striving for the betterment of the site while on the contrary, there are a few always trying to misuse their power and creating such a menace. Such persons or members have no peace in their mind as they could not digest the good works done by others. This is really a matter of shame for them and I hope that after going through this thread they would either leave their bad habit for forever or could at least try to do something good to prove their worth to their inner soul...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.