Hi Friends,

I am very happy Boddunan running very successfully.

I have noticed many times that 40% Forums users are creating topics in bulk which have no value. If this is only to earn points then its not good.

This is the platform to earn and learn, so, please create only those type of topics which are valuable.

Your topic title should be like this which can give a show a shadow of your matter which you wrote.

If someone who visits Boddunan and he is not a user of Boddunan then what he feel if he see some bulk and invaluable forums topics.

People want to discussions but only on the valuable forums which must have some content which can make some interest for them.

Creating in bulk topics also makes wastage of database on the server.

I hope you will all give some value to my lines and do some interesting discussions.

Thanks & Regards

Lohit Seth
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
lohith..it is good to hear your view..this issue was raised by kalyani and maverick before and as a result the points for posting forum topics was cancelled.

Recently the number of new forums have come to an all time low.members are commenting on older posts.
I agree with you Deepak but i am putting an eye of these days new topics. Really 40% topics have no value means the content and the matter is nothing to discuss.

I know maverick can cancel the points for the forums but its a very time consumable process.

Once someone post invaluable content then peope are writing on that bulky and maverick is canceling the points. It not sounds good.

We should all take care of this to write valuable content.
i think you got me wrong here...i said that maverick has cancelled points for posting new topics...that is a good move.
Ohh :(.. apologies. I got you wrong.

This is the good move but still i can see some bad topics.
Let see what Maverick advise.
yeah but quality of forums is somehow better than few of back days.In the last 2nd month forums were boring but now new members have make it interesting .
No Isha its still not. Need more interesting topics.
No Isha its still not. Need more interesting topics.

i agree here with you...there are too many topics regarding payments and doubts going on....not much to discuss on new current affairs or debatatale issues..
Posting a topic in forums about receiving of cheque is not bad because it must on forums.

That person is sharing its own happiness after earning some pocket money and for some people like students its their first income like me when i started boddunan.

You all should cheer up that person and should increase the confidence of that person.

When i received my cheques i posted with the screen shots.
i said too many topics...lohith..its necessary that such posts be posted. But too many of them are dumping more fruitful discussions..
i said too many topics...lohith..its necessary that such posts be posted. But too many of them are dumping more fruitful discussions..

I am little bit agree with you and little bit not. In a month i think only 10 users receives cheques,so, 10 Forums to motivate new users and old users per month is not a bad idea.
Thank you said by: deepak
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.