Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]We not only need to be hard-working but also creative and imaginative! [/quote]

Agreed! Another point I would like is more improvement in the quality of language, eg. better grammar and proper spellings while writing posts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
@Kalyani

These aspects have been highlighted so many times earlier by me!
[quote]@Kalyani

These aspects have been highlighted so many times earlier by me! [/quote]

Yeah Chinmoy, I know, and it has been told often that there are so many articles here to help better grammar and writing skills, I hope this point is taken seriously! But looking at the language used in most articles, I feel its a lost cause! :(

[quote]@Kalyani

Yeah Chinmoy, I know, and it has been told often that there are so many articles here to help better grammar and writing skills, I hope this point is taken seriously! But looking at the language used in most articles, I feel its a lost cause! :([/quote]

kalyani, you are right. but this will take some time to each and everyone to correct their mistakes by them-self. this will improve step by step only.

Vinu
@Kalyani

I won't sound that pessimistic as there has been some improvement. It's better than what I came across in my initial days!
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
@Kalyani

Yeah Chinmoy, I know, and it has been told often that there are so many articles here to help better grammar and writing skills, I hope this point is taken seriously! But looking at the language used in most articles, I feel its a lost cause!

kalyani, you are right. but this will take some time to each and everyone to correct their mistakes by them-self. this will improve step by step only. [/quote]

Vinodh, when I review an article, I often give remarks about the quality of grammar, punctuations etc and expect the author to improve on those lines when they submit new articles. Unfortunately, I find that the remarks I have given earlier need to be repeated. What does it look like then?

[quote]@Kalyani

I won't sound that pessimistic as there has been some improvement. It's better than what I came across in my initial days! [/quote]

Yes I agree its is still better than what I have seen earlier.

The present lot of members are doing a fine job at the moment. I try to intervene whenever I come across any!
From the time the post removed for creating new forums the quality of the forums started increased. there is no unnecessary forums created here. This is really good .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]From the time the post removed for creating new forums the quality of the forums started increased. there is no unnecessary forums created here. This is really good . [/quote]

Yes, there is an improvement on this aspect!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.