Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its good to see that Boddunan is improving and Kalayani karma point also improving.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Life is related with growth and improvement and the same rule applies for a site too. A site which improves with time has the ability and prospective of becoming the best site in future...

Now coming back to Kalyani's Kama I would like to add that this is the fastest half centuary of Karma I have witnessed in boddunan. I congratulate Kalyani for it. The kind of quality she adds to her work is really amazing and hence the rise in the number of Karma.

I hope she continues her good and quality work in the site and help this site to bloom and prosper in the future...! :)
[quote]Its good to see that Boddunan is improving and Kalayani karma point also improving. [/quote]

Yes Santosh, I am actually very much surprised to see such a rapid rise in my karma, any way I am happy that my posts are helpful and add some value!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Life is related with growth and improvement and the same rule applies for a site too. A site which improves with time has the ability and prospective of becoming the best site in future...

Now coming back to Kalyani's Kama I would like to add that this is the fastest half centuary of Karma I have witnessed in boddunan. I congratulate Kalyani for it. The kind of quality she adds to her work is really amazing and hence the rise in the number of Karma.

I hope she continues her good and quality work in the site and help this site to bloom and prosper in the future...! [/quote]

Thank you very much ajay! I once again reiterate that without everyone of you, it would not have been possible to achieve this! Thanks once again fr your words of appreciation and encouragement.

yes, every one in boddunan is improving, so boddunan site is also improving... there is no doubt abt that.

Vinu
Yes now a days the unneccesory forums are not creating so we get good quality of forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

this is a very good things that boddunan become so much popular and no of active member increases future too.
00020389_2011-12-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4299]}
I also see a meteoric rise in Kalyani's Karma rating! Well-done! You deserve it!
[quote]I also see a meteoric rise in Kalyani's Karma rating! Well-done! You deserve it! [/quote]

Thanks a lot Chinmoy! :) :) :)

Kalyani mams karma increased like a Stock market.But stock market may fall but mams karma never fall.
0101_2011-12-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.