An instance of cruelty to animals...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4340]}

What can we do to prevent cruelty to animals...?
cruelty.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
so sad to see such a pic...wen will humans understand that even animals have feelings :(
just because animals cant express their feelings v cant torture tham like this...
this is really a worst thing. Still some humans are there like this. They think that animals are like toys and they dont care about the animals feelings. Those people must need to punish by blue cross or by govt. we need some strict rules from govt against them.

Vinu
well buddy..all we can do is regret
people like these are never gonna change...it irritates me
i was saying earlier that they dont understand that animals have feelings
infact...i shud b saying,peole like these have no feelings :angry:
Some people don't understand that even animals are living beings. They also have feelings. They should be cared politely.

Want to make each day Accountable

How can you say it is cruelity, May be that dog is attacking people thats why these people are beating it with stick

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

An instance of cruelty to animals...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4340]}

What can we do to prevent cruelty to animals...?

Govt or Animal Welfare should install cameras and guilty people should be punished so that cruelty to animals will reduce to certain extent.
Do they deserve to be called humans? What beastly minds and diabolical acts!
How can you say it is cruelity, May be that dog is attacking people thats why these people are beating it with stick

No Sarala, you totally mistook it. Ajay is right it is a case of extreme cruelity towards animals.
Thank you said by: ajay
This is very poor picture man lost their humanity they threat to animal very badly.
Any kind of cruelty towards animals needs to be prevented. I remember Menoka Gandhi used to fight for this cause and as even a program used to be telecast ed in television regarding this earlier...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.