Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Facebook is best but it is not at all safe, so now people started deactivating their profiles from facebook and some stopped prefering it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

but still many people using facebook. They are not bothering about hacking of picture or profile. Still they enjoying.

Vinu
i dont think "facebook is not safe at all"...it provides you with privacy options, security options and alot of options with the help of which you can block someone, limit the viewing of your pictures and make your account safer...The safety of a facebook account is in the hands of the owner of the account itself.
As Facebook is today's most search and click website it because everyone want to get connected to their hubbies and Facebook become the most favorable among the users. It just because of it features such as look the process of getting connected with friend of friend and lastly now you can promote your business also.
yes, deven what ever you said is right , facebook provides alot of options to keep the information safe, but in present days many of the profiles have been hacked and people are misusing others profiles i keeping all waste things.So there fore facebook is not safe. so the demand for is down now

I like facebook because of its good and easy features.

Be positive
but im sure u will find more people who like facebook than one's who dont...so i dont you are right in saying that demand has gone down
There are many members who like face book this one is simple and easy to understand its features.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Facebook is an interesting site where we can find our childhood friends very easily

I haven't used the facebook yet much as others hence i will tell about th difference after being used it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.