hai team,

my name was displayed in recent payments page with Rs.1141.93 and the date paid was specified as 2011-11-19 21:32:43.

But still now i didn't received my payment..

May i know the details, courier name,etc.,

Thanks
Ashok

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cheque is usually posted at the end of each month, the date 19/11 is probably when the process was started for your account. I would suggest you wait for a couple of weeks or if you want to know the status now, send a PM to Maverick.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes you need not to be worried you will get your payment soon.Send a pm to maverick.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If your name is in latest payment list then you will recieve cheque soon otherwise you need to send PM to Maveric sir,

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ashokkumar please keep a PM to maverick he will tell you what happen and why there is delay in your payment and what is the problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In some cases like mine the amount can be transferred directly to bank account through NEFT.
hai team,

my name was displayed in recent payments page with Rs.1141.93 and the date paid was specified as 2011-11-19 21:32:43.

But still now i didn't received my payment..

May i know the details, courier name,etc.,

Thanks
Ashok

It happens when ur account shows that you have been paid certain amount but it takes bit time to get cheque delivered.
yes, whatever Abhishek Dua has said every of him is absolutely true. Just wait for the time or else keep a message to maverick

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey guys to day our checks had been sent.This was showed in recent payments.I asked about this maverick he told it will take 1 month to receive check.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh my Godness ! Why it takes one month to reach us ? This is so slow.

Want to make each day Accountable

Transactions should be made fast. This will create loss of interest among the members
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.