Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick can you tell to which users you issue cheques in a week?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So now I understood that its quite difficult to despatch it earlier. May be the person have to wait with hope.
Maverick can you tell to which users you issue cheques in a week?

I did not remember the names, you can see the forum posts from many such members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Guys, its not about transferring money but there are many other things we have to do before issuing cheques.

For example, the articles are checked one more time for genuineness, the participation of the member is checked if the payment is early payment, the tax liabilities etc are checked for internal purposes and then the dispatch procedure is initiated, implemented.

Hope this is clear now. Btw.. we do issued cheques within a week for some users.

thank you for your explanation maverik...all of us at boddunan need reassurance from you from time to time
[quote]Guys, its not about transferring money but there are many other things we have to do before issuing cheques.

For example, the articles are checked one more time for genuineness, the participation of the member is checked if the payment is early payment, the tax liabilities etc are checked for internal purposes and then the dispatch procedure is initiated, implemented.

Hope this is clear now. Btw.. we do issued cheques within a week for some users.[/quote]
Nice explanation, hope everybody will understand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok Maverick I think we are the four members will recieve check in the week.Because this month we only got the check.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thank you for the explanation maverick. So We are excitingly waiting for the cheque

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think It can be checked through RECENT PAYMENT tab in the top.( Under Boddunan logo).

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Guys, its not about transferring money but there are many other things we have to do before issuing cheques.

Hope this is clear now. Btw.. we do issued cheques within a week for some users.

thank you for your explanation maverik...all of us at boddunan need reassurance from you from time to time

yes its correct as for past few months lot many issues are creating due to late payment.this will create a bad impression for new users. so, we need a reassurance from admin in such times.

Vinu
We dont worry about this one as this is a genuine site.We will get our earnings compulsary.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.