Till date lot of articles and things posted on boddunan but I am not getting speciality of boddunan. What is speciality of boddunan in terms of contents?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Till date lot of articles and things posted on boddunan but I am not getting speciality of boddunan. What is speciality of boddunan in terms of contents?

Its indeed a rich repository in terms of knowledge but it lacks in terms of special feature which attracts members.
Forums section every articles writing has,but the ways it goes,is speciality itself. No one declares DFAA. The leader Board section. The Contest and lots of Cash Credits.
Sir,there are various which is indeed a speciality.

Want to make each day Accountable

I want to know speciality in terms of educational subject like programming,school education ,engineering,arts etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh, I think you are talking about specialization or expertise in certain area of which this site can boast of but according to me people from various fields are members of this site and contribute according to their expertise, this itself is a specialty.
here in boddunan we can find many members from various place and discussing about various things. on the same way to discuss we are earning. so, we are earning to improve our knowledge. so, i think is the speciality of boddunan.

Vinu
boddunan does not accept and provide the copied content this is the main speciality

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is the best knowledge sharing site and we can share many things through unlimited friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its a best site which improves our IQ and GK and writing skills

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala, yes you are right, earning money and gaining knowledge is what is so special about this site.
Speciality is not only with earning money and gaining knowledge but also in connecting people together and allowing us to Share our ideas. Thanks to boddunan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.