the second match of the india-australia series is on...guys use this forum to post your views about the happenings of the match and reveal your couch-expert side.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
the second match of the india-australia series is on...guys use this forum to post your views about the happenings of the match and reveal your couch-expert side.

India is on verge on loosing second test as well and continue its loosing trend.

This is the 6th test match that India is playing away and possibility of loosing it.

4th innings have always been tough at SCG and i think, this match may end on 4th day as per play on Day one.
India did a fool thing,specially captain,when he knew that there is grass on pitch and it is very sure that swing would be key and Australians are very powerful swingers,so how could they bat first.
Apne pau par khud kulhadi mari hai .

Now,it has become a batting pitch. Still in the morning india has chance to take quick wicket,before the sun comes and make the pitch dry.

Want to make each day Accountable

4th innings have always been tough at SCG and i think, this match may end on 4th day as per play on Day one.

I think,the pitch will get better and better as play goes on.

I think,the pitch will get better and better as play goes on.

Tomorrow, some rain is expected, which will dampen pitch and will help bowlers and ultimately, pitch will start prefering bowlers till end of the test match.
India is in a spot of bother in the 2 test match of the gavaskar-border series ...A poor display of batting skills(which is not a surprise anymore) was the dissapointment of the day. A glimpse of hope was shown by indian spear head Zaheer khan but ishant sharma and umesh yadav did well to supress any such uprisings. :laugh:
Anyhow,,a come back into the match is going to be a real uphill task...Indian's need a good first session and a lot of luck tommorow. lets hope for the best.
Though we didn't get a good start in 2nd Test match,but still i believe that india will come back well in 2nd innings. India should think differently in 2nd innings. There would be lot of time in test match,so they should first think to stay on the crease and understand the pitch and when they gets comfortable then they should play their natural shorts.
The frontliners had to hold their place and should avoid playing risky shorts.

avoid playing risky shots?,..i bet sehwag has different thoughts...he knows only one way to bat...but he should try and adapt himself according to the situation.
i seen few hours of 2nd test match. what i observed is that our players are using to bat so many unwanted shots and they are taking risk to get runs. I think this must be avoided to get succeed.

Vinu
Yes Deven. I agree with you. Sehwag should learn to play according to the situation. But he is one of the best entertaining player
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.