The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think many of the members will say practical knowledge is better than theory do.But still in many places theory is what spoon-fed.
Ultimate output you will get through practical knowledge only,but the theoretical knowledge also gives an extra knowledge to do practicals more easily.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ya thats a valid point Ronark.Theoretical knowledge will just give you an outline but practical knowledge will make you understand the concept in depth.
According to me its always the practical knowledge which is more important than the theoretical knowledge.
Ya Karhik. But practical knowledge without theoretical knowledge wont suffice.
You can't practice until you have a knowledge which gives you a base and that base would be given by theoretical knowledge.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes the theoritical knowledge lays the foundation of every thing and practical knowledge makes us perfect in it.
Ya I agree practical knowledge is good to get knowledge better way but is it possible that you can get practical knowledge without theory.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ya Santhosh. It is possible to have practical knowledge without any theoretical knowledge.. But those are certain exceptional cases..
I feel both practical knowledge and theory knowledge are necessary and important.Because all practical knowledge cannot have theory and all theoretical knowledge cannot be practiced . The studing the history of great people is a theory and marketing is a practical as one of our friend said Ambani with out doing mba did business and today he is a successfull business man.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.