The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer both practical and theorotical knowledge are important because without theoretical knowledge it is difficult to get the practical knowledge.
for eg- If u want to become a doctor and you dont have any ABC knowledge (theoretical ) of medicine how can you dare to start or get practical knowledge?
I prefer,that practical is more important than theoretical.
The theoretical knowledges are always reverse of the practical application.
I also like to do anything practically,if i need to understand it. In my school life and in college life,i haven't given much interest in theory. I better understand everything practically.
But,the real meaning you can't understand or the better understanding can't be achieved by practical knowledge.
Though,the ultimate is Practical,but you can't ignore theory.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hi all
Well more importance is Practical knowledge only this knowledge can make your future bright because theoretical will help you to attain good marks in exam only.
those in support of practical so much let me tell u something from technological aspect.if u wil go for just practical knowledge u wil be something like a mechanic.if want to be a inventor or if u want to develope existing technology fast u need to have theory in your mind
We need both theoretical and practical knowledge. Without theoretical knowledge we can able to do practical things. when knowledge of theoretical combine with practical a new invention will be invented.

Vinu
Theoretical knowledge give the base to Practical knowledge,so Its both Knowledge important.

Want to make each day Accountable

we can do practical things only with the help of theoretical knowledge. then only it leads to win the goal.

Vinu
yes actually both things or dependent theory increase from practical and practical can be done by theoritical knowledge.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

According to me Pratical knowledge is better than Theoretical knowledge as it attract alots of student toward itself.As pratical knowledge is interesting but Theroetical knowledge is to dull.It needs regular revision but pratical knowledge is foe ever.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.