Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ranbir Kapoor and Ranbir Singh, both are talented.In this moment Kapoor is already tested but let Singh give some time to show his talent. Two film released,one is already hit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ranveer is a new bie and still needs some hard work to improve his acting as he seems a kind of mafia background from his face.
Ranveer is a new bie and still needs some hard work to improve his acting as he seems a kind of mafia background from his face.

There is a talk that he gave 10 crore to the producer of Band baja baraat, for that role. Is it true?

Meera sandhu
I don't know yaar about it . But his face seems me like something irritable.
Recenly Rockstar of Ranvir released and good movie but the songs are not good to hear.

Recenly Rockstar of Ranvir released and good movie but the songs are not good to hear.

But its music won Filmfare for best music. I think singer and lyrics too.

Meera sandhu
My choice is Ranbir Kapoor for the time being as I have seen only one so far of the other Ranveer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I like classical based and not rock or fast music.

actually earlier i didnt found ranbir kapoor so good but later on from few of his filma i can say he is better.and if i talk about ranveer singh then i say he is not that bad i liked him in both of his films actually he acts a little childish..

a.s.
I believe that Ranbir Kapoor is the best.
He has done more films and good films.

Ranveer has just started,so i won't favor him.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.