The topic is locked.
I have written 2 articles until now and has been approved too......but my earnings still shows 0.00 INR.Does that mean that I have not been paid anything for writing that article or should i wait for some more time. I have joined just a week back?

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Smriti, after approval by editors, the article is allocated cash credits and points depending on scores awarded by editor. This is done by the webmaster Maverick, but nowadays he is busy with some emergency issues and hence its taking much longer time than normal which is actually 24-48 hours.

But rest assured, boddunan is a very reliable and trusted site and pays all members who have earned their minimum payout! Do keep writing and posting on forums! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kalyani for your prompt reply.....it is a pleasure to be a part of this forum....I would make sure to contribute through my writing...

smriti
smriti Dont worry , they will credit your articles. But you continue writing articles.These days maverick is bit busy. You can keep a PM to him and send your article links to him in the message and ask him to cash credit. So he will soon cash credit them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

any article could be finalize with cash credit 2 week but it depends upons editors availability.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

smriti, normally cash credit to your article will be done within 48 hours. you can check the status of your article in left side of home page and my earning click on article page. if amount is not paid for more than 3 days.you can PM to maverick. then it will be solved soon.

Vinu
thanks everyone for your reply... i got my cash credited........

smriti
Thanks Kalyani for your prompt reply.....it is a pleasure to be a part of this forum....I would make sure to contribute through my writing...

Smriti, your observation is right. Kalyani has always shown her responsible attitude as editor and moderator.
This problem usually occurs to new members. But as boddunan is really a genuine and frank site. All will get their answers soon.
yes...it took a time longer than what is being given in this forum...but the good thing is i got my cash credited..its also right that new members might face a longer waiting time for reviewing...but anyway justified.

smriti
yes...it took a time longer than what is being given in this forum...but the good thing is i got my cash credited..its also right that new members might face a longer waiting time for reviewing...but anyway justified.

Hi smriti and welcome to this site. And congrats for your first cash credits that you have earned here in this site. And there is nothing like new members have to wait longer, it's a misconception. Just due to some reason delay would be there and it wasn't faced by you alone but many. So don't worry and keep writing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.