Indians may think twice before gulping down a glass of milk after the country's food safety regulator found most samples collected in a survey were either diluted or adulterated with products including fertilizer, bleach and detergent.
Here details-

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/10/us-india-milk-idUSTRE80919O20120110

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In addition to adding water to milk, very often chemicals are being added to milk to increase the fat content. Original fat in milk is used for making milk products and replaced with its substitutes. This artificial fat substitutes are very harmful to health, often taken by infants also.Milk available in packets are causing such problems frequently.

Meera sandhu
The lust for money is increasing day by day, forget about purity, we are slowly being deprived of genuine day to day things.....now we have to think twice before we purchase milk.that is the reason why so many new diseases are infecting the people. the government should do something to stop this.Let the common man live atleast with his basic needs.

smriti
We don't know what are we drinking or eating.We should be aware and Govt should take action against this.

This is very shocking News for all of us. Government should really take quick and strict action on this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even i saw a TV program that the hawkers are using a chemical instead of milk in train while making tea. So request to all don't take tea from hawkers in train.

We can't even imagine what we are taking along with the milk we intake. Various dangerous chemicals are added in milk. This Adulteration should be stopped anyhow.

its really sad that not only milk but most of the eatables are adultrated nowadays. offenders must be strictly punished so as to set an example.
Many Bad people are there in this world,which just cares for themselves.

i too heard some times that chemicals are used to increase the fat percentage on milk. But i thought its a rumor, now its shocking to know its real. Govt should take immediate action against this.

Vinu
I didnt heard about this . It is really a bad situation. Kids will suffers a lot due to this type of mixture in milk. We have to be really careful and aware of things around us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.