People request you all to give suggestions on this topic.

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a person is payed High Salary,then the Company or any organization,wants that he works more. In India,i don't think there is any job,where a person is payed high and stress is not there. People in India adjust it in quick time.
I would Say Software Engineers are payed as high as possible. CEO are payed high. The top Mangers of Company are payed high. Even in Government,there are various job which are high payed as well as stress is low.

I want a job which is safe,high paying. I would say in IT field,there are various job which are high payed. But,stress would be there. You can't neglect that.
In any organization,there would be some days that you don't need to anything,but then the work load would be there on next day. So,ignoring stress is impossible.

Want to make each day Accountable

i think working in indian navy is a really high paying job option with very less stress.
In indian navy,you need to follow the commands of your commanding officer. Whatever he/she tells needs to be done immediately. So,there if you don't commit,your stress level may go high.

Want to make each day Accountable

I guess some Government jobs are paid high with low stress.

I know few people who work in management position in postal services and they have to go for signatures and verification only once in 3 days.

Swetha Shenoy
In indian navy,you need to follow the commands of your commanding officer. Whatever he/she tells needs to be done immediately. So,there if you don't commit,your stress level may go high.

ive seen the life bro..trust me its really stress free being a navy officer.
I guess some Government jobs are paid high with low stress.

I know few people who work in management position in postal services and they have to go for signatures and verification only once in 3 days.

yes, i agree with you.. there are lot many posts are their in government like you said.

Vinu
nice to see you people replying.....well i vote for technical writing.......

smriti
I agree that people in government jobs are highly paid even though their job has low stress levels. I feel u can enjoy ur life and earn well in government clerical jobs.
[quote]I agree that people in government jobs are highly paid even though their job has low stress levels. I feel u can enjoy ur life and earn well in government clerical jobs.[/quote]

Yes I think this is true and this type of job is hundred percent secured also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Money is payed according to responsibilities. If one want to earn more, he must be ready to work more. Private sector for example.....Banking, IT....They earn more than people under Government sector. But what use, they work even on Sundays and Late nights. Also, work pressure is also often not affordable.

So I think, you should either opt for a low salary, tension free job or highly payed professional job.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.