The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Sandhya is the best among the members, old or new is no consideration here. She is the best and she will come with a bang. Just wait and watch.

Thanks Sunil...
Actually I am very much busy with an assignment...no time to spare.....
Actually it's my dream project, that I have been cherishing for more than 10 years......If all things come in my way and if it's fulfilled, sure, I will let it know among all Boddunan members. Sure!
If so, it will be the most happiest moment of my life. :)
Till then....a long wait.

No doubt Sandhya you are the best here :whistle: and i really wish that you do join the site soon so that we may enjoy it more which we used to few days back. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
After a long time one post by sandhya. Nice to see her here.feeling happy and I am sure that she will back with boom.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
thanks swetha ji. even i also follow many of the rules you mentioned. And 2 in my list also-1)i never eat salad outside
2)i never put sauce or ketchups from the bottle kept there. I always ask for a sache.

a.s.
Water is a important source of many disease ,so don't drink water in outside.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
the purpose of the forum is completed and the discussion went out of bonds. So this forum is locked

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.