Which place will you prefer to live? A beautiful place close to nature, but we have to go to town for our shopping or a city, where all our needs are at our footstep, yet very busy and polluted place?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i live in delhi and i love it here...wouldnt mind living here even in my next birth.
I will prefer Andaman and Nickobar Island where in one side sea and another side hill.
imagesCAEDR2S0.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4482]}
I would very much prefer to live in the lap of nature- far away from the din and bustle of cities with a link of internet to access Boddunan
I shall prefer to live close to nature. I do not mind travelling once a week to a nearby town to buy some articles of daily use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I shall prefer to live close to nature. I do not mind travelling once a week to a nearby town to buy some articles of daily use.

I too prefer a place close to nature which will bring peace to mind and fresh air to breath.

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4482]}
I would very much prefer to live in the lap of nature- far away from the din and bustle of cities with a link of internet to access Boddunan

Nice reply

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I like to live in a hill station, deep forest near by river or valley or falls... the natural wind Will be mind blowing... we can't able to describe the feelings.... I love it...

Vinu
I like to live in Bangalore as it is always with cool climate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many people would like to close to nature as it is the best place of peace.
I like to live in a clean area not matter where it is it can be my own city or else.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.