Last year, Padmanabhaswamy temple(TVM) was declared to be the most wealthy temple of India. Its hidden treasure total costs more than 1lakh crore rupees. Whole assets once belong to Maharaja of Travancore, which the family gave to the temple years before. Should it be given to poor or place it in archeological museum or place it in temple itself under tight security?
You can go through
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padmanabhaswamy_Temple

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will support if the assets will be distributed among poor.it will be a noble work.
great_2012-01-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4483]}
I think that's going to please Lord Padmanabhaswamy - the greatest!
There are many poor people in our Country. If that money is going to support the poor people and the needy ones,then it would be huge help.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have observed from very close quarters in my childhood which was spent in a pilgrim city that the poor people contribute most to the Godly coffers and it's their money!!!
The trusty of the temple should understand,that if he helps the poor people from that assets than it would huge noble work.

The people who run these trust won't understand - they have to be made to understand!
The money is huge. This money can change the economy of any country. Government should make them understand,that some part should be donate and a huge part of money should be used for the poor people.

I don't think the government has either any such intention and quite a few of them are under the influence so-called 'babas'!!
If government interferes, most of the treasure will be going into politician's pockets. After all it is our own country.

Meera sandhu
That's right given to the frightening records of lack of probity of our political leaders!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.