Friends are there any doctors or beauticians over here. If so please advice me for this problem.

How to get rid of dark circles under eyes?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will advice you to take help of aurvedic for this problem and before that try some home remedies.

If you will try any medician or any other english treatment then it will remove tempararely but in aurvedic or hemeopathic you will get relief permanenly.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Generally speaking dark circles are due to inadequate sleep. Sleep well. Keep some fresh vegetables on the eyes.
Generally speaking dark circles are due to inadequate sleep. Sleep well. Keep some fresh vegetables on the eyes.

yes you are correct. Also we need to Avoid using computers for long time and try to stop working computer in dark room without light. This also causes dark circle around eye..

Vinu
No it is not. Can you prove this to me with some evidence Vinodh.
personally i experience this. so only i said. Now im avoided using computers in dark room and sleep in correct time intervals. the dark circles are gone now.

Vinu
INADEQUATE SLEEP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. BUT NOT THE USAGE OF COMPUTERS.
Hi,
I m a dcotor and according to my experience dark circles are caused due to lack of sleep, excess stress level or watching TV or using laptop for longer hours.
Take proper 8-9 hrs of sleep.
Use laptop for lesser period of time
Try to refresh your mind by involving yourself in some kind of hobby.
Eat proper nutritious food.

If these steps are not helpful then u can try homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines.
Hi,
I m a dcotor and according to my experience dark circles are caused due to lack of sleep, excess stress level or watching TV or using laptop for longer hours.
Take proper 8-9 hrs of sleep.
Use laptop for lesser period of time
Try to refresh your mind by involving yourself in some kind of hobby.
Eat proper nutritious food.

If these steps are not helpful then u can try homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines.

Hi doctor welcome to the site.
Friends are there any doctors or beauticians over here. If so please advice me for this problem.

How to get rid of dark circles under eyes?

Hi sarala,

Cucumber is a best remedy for this problem.
I personally use the cucumber used in sambar,avial etc.(not salad cucumber)
Slice it to pieces. Lay on bed and place two pieces on your eyes, with eyes closed. After 10 minutes, remove it and use 2 more fresh pieces. Not only does it give freshness to eyes, but also relieves our tensions and remove dark circles under the eyes. Repeat it for some days. It is the best remedy provided by many beauticians.
Also 20 minutes sleep is giving you a rest.

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya and Sheetal for your valuable answers.I will try this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.