Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends thanks alot for your valuable remedy and answers. I will surely try them.If there any more solutions please let me know.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi,
I m a dcotor and according to my experience dark circles are caused due to lack of sleep, excess stress level or watching TV or using laptop for longer hours.
Take proper 8-9 hrs of sleep.
Use laptop for lesser period of time
Try to refresh your mind by involving yourself in some kind of hobby.
Eat proper nutritious food.

If these steps are not helpful then u can try homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines.

Hi sheetal, welcome to the site, i didn't seen you before here. Be active on forum activities. Thanks for your clarification.

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sheetal Kamble
Thanks sandhya for your valuable tips and will definitely try this. :)

Vinu
It is really a valuable and most commonly used tip. You do it regularly even for 5 days. You will get better results. I guarantee you.

Meera sandhu
Sarala I have been noticing that you are online anytime I log in and it has shown in your points and recent promotion as moderator and editor is also the result of your hard work but it affects your health as well. Your dark circles are the evidence of your hardwork.
yes, vidhi thats why i stopped working at night time after 10.30 pm

yes i agree with vidhi, Whenever i came online i can find you (sarala) online. Sarala the new role of moderator cum editor is the gift for your hard work. but try to take-care for your heath also.

Vinu
yes vinodh, thats why due to this problem I stopped working till late nights

yes vinodh, thats why due to this problem I stopped working till late nights

Let me say what I do with my computer screen yesterday since I am spending much more time with you people now a days. Actually I had some convergence problem with eyes for the past few months. Problems with reading small letters and my eyes are too sensitive to light.
Yesterday, I reduced the contrast and brightness of monitor which is very much appealing to me. Now, computer screen is not causing strain to my eyes. Try to do this Sarala. It will help you a lot.

Meera sandhu
Hi Sarala

I used to have this problem during studying. Since I used to study late night and I am not an ardent fan of cucumber, I used to keep two spoons in the freezer for 10 minutes. When it gets cold, I would keep the bent end of the spoons to my eye lids and relax. It gave the same result of that of cucumber!

Another thing why there is dark circles is due to lack of circulation of blood and oxygen and this is restricted when we frown,when we are angry, when we strain our eyes to read something, when we don't blink for a long time, etc. The recovery time for eyes to come to normal stage is longer; hence we are advised not to use many beauty products near the eyes or skin products near the eyes.That is why even when boxers punch in the eyes, it becomes black and dark!!!!

Moreover due to lack of water also our eyes are strained, Since you are already taking more glasses of water each day try adding one more glass for your eyes :)

I hope this helps!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.