Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala you dont sleep every night if you have good sleep you wont get dark circle's

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thank you swetha , you have given me a great and valuable information. I will surely follow them and get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi Sarala

I used to have this problem during studying. Since I used to study late night and I am not an ardent fan of cucumber, I used to keep two spoons in the freezer for 10 minutes. When it gets cold, I would keep the bent end of the spoons to my eye lids and relax. It gave the same result of that of cucumber!

Another thing why there is dark circles is due to lack of circulation of blood and oxygen and this is restricted when we frown,when we are angry, when we strain our eyes to read something, when we don't blink for a long time, etc. The recovery time for eyes to come to normal stage is longer; hence we are advised not to use many beauty products near the eyes or skin products near the eyes.That is why even when boxers punch in the eyes, it becomes black and dark!!!!

Moreover due to lack of water also our eyes are strained, Since you are already taking more glasses of water each day try adding one more glass for your eyes :)

I hope this helps!

Swetha, I agree with all. But 1 thing is not correct. Boxers don't get that around eyes due to punch to the eyes.It is because of the injury to the head. Blood seeps down from there and collect around eyes.
Hi,
Thanks and Yes I am new to this site. I joined it recently.
I really liked this site and i will always try to be more active.
I am neither doctor nor beautician but I know that people use raw potato chips to get rid of those dark circles under the eye. Besides quality sleep and proper diets also help getting the desired results.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thats great sunil , I know these remedies if possible come with a new and permanent remedy

Sarala,
Who painted your face yellow?
Remove it please......It don't suit you. :)

Meera sandhu
sandhya can you please tell me, which yellow paints you are talking about.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.