Can you give me names of some things in the world which can be brought under 'The Perfect' category? It may be a visible, invisible or anything else.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
there is nothing which you can actually call 'perfect'.....what might seem to be perfect for you....could have some flaw for someone else.....its all about your perception....how you see things as....

smriti
A burning candle or a fire lighted lamp is an example for a perfect thing in the world. Even if we light 1000 candles from it, it will glow as bright as it was before, never loose its luminescence. Another thing is knowledge. It only grows when we give it to some one. But no one can attain perfect knowledge about anything. Fire is considered to a perfect object even in Puranas.

Meera sandhu
you cannot challenge your knowledge to be perfect, no matter how much you gain...it keeps on growing with time and experience....the moment you think your knowledge is perfect...you would find someone else who would cross over you....

smriti
you cannot challenge your knowledge to be perfect, no matter how much you gain...it keeps on growing with time and experience....the moment you think your knowledge is perfect...you would find someone else who would cross over you....

Read it clear. I have not told our knowledge is perfect. I am considering knowledge itself as a separate entity. Its power will only increase, not decrease.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya the sense which ask means then the answer is God. God is perfect in everything.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya the sense which ask means then the answer is God. God is perfect in everything.

True, we cannot challenge it. But I am asking about things we can find. Try to find more examples

Meera sandhu
Nothing is totally useless or totally flawless. If anything were perfect, there would be no room for improvement. We continue to move ahead for improvement and perfection which can never be total.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nothing is totally useless or totally flawless. If anything were perfect, there would be no room for improvement. We continue to move ahead for improvement and perfection which can never be total.

A quote-When we aim for perfection, we discover that it's a moving target

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If you ask for a perfect object which we can see on this world is plants (for oxygen). As without plants we cant able to live our life

Vinu
Can you give me names of some things in the world which can be brought under 'The Perfect' category? It may be a visible, invisible or anything else.

I do not see any thing in this whole world as "PERFECT"
7_4_36_2012-01-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.