Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats why it is perfect.

Any thing is perfect according to one's taste. Not necessarily mean something of great value.

Gold metal is perfect but the original color and shape is black. To us it might seem just some dust of no value, but to a goldsmith, it is perfect !!!!

Swetha Shenoy
There is no gurantee of perfection anywhere. As,said if the Perfection is done, there will no imporvement.

Want to make each day Accountable

SUN - can be counted as a Perfect. Its energy never decreses.

Thats why it is perfect.

Any thing is perfect according to one's taste. Not necessarily mean something of great value.

Gold metal is perfect but the original color and shape is black. To us it might seem just some dust of no value, but to a goldsmith, it is perfect !!!!

Is gold's original colour black? I don't believe.

One of the most precious things is diamond. But what is it? Just a piece of carbon, arranged in such a way that it appeals great to our eyes.

Meera sandhu

You are wrong. Actually sun's energy is decreasing and it is dying second by second.

Meera sandhu
yes, sun, moon, time are at perfect in this world as they do their duty perfectly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can we say 'TRUTH' is perfect?

Meera sandhu

You are wrong. Actually sun's energy is decreasing and it is dying second by second.

I don't think that we feel that diference. Until we see any difference,we will call it perfect.

Actually, what our eyes always see may not be always correct.

We can't even fully believe our eyes as several things are invisible to our eyes.

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya

You have just seen only a sprinkle of my witty answer.

YOu must see the witty answers of Chinmoy ji,Kumaresh ji,Kalyani ji,Deepti and the sarcastic serious answers by Gulshan ji.(no offence Gulsan ji)

If these people comment or express their views, you will literally be rolling on the floor laughing.

I say this out of my experience since 2009.

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.