I am thinking of buying a new mobile phone something in the range between 5,000 INR to 10,000 INR. I have been searching the web about the best buy. However I got 2 options.

1)Nokia E63
2)Samsung galaxy- mini/pop

I would appreciate any suggestions from you people?? And which one among the above do you think is the best buy.

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You need to be clear about what you expect from the phone set. Then choose what satisfies your demands. This is individual decision.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Samsung is rocking so its better to go to that brand. :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think boys have better idea about mobiles and other electronic equipments. Take suggestions from them.

Meera sandhu
thanks Sasikanth...even i was thinking of going for samsung.....

but any better choice than what i have mentioned would be really appreciated.

smriti
I like nokia better but between two specific models go for Samsung galaxy
I am thinking of buying a new mobile phone something in the range between 5,000 INR to 10,000 INR. I have been searching the web about the best buy. However I got 2 options.

1)Nokia E63
2)Samsung galaxy- mini/pop

I would appreciate any suggestions from you people?? And which one among the above do you think is the best buy.

Hi smriti jha
See it would be great if you share your requirement means what kind of phone you are expecting, here I would suggest for Nokia E63, any how I am sharing some latest mobiles in India here cheek them out..
Sony Ericsson W8
Nokia 500
Samsung S5333 Wave333
smriti, selecting mobile is purely based on his/her own usage. If you need better performance and good camera clarity go for Samsung and if you change your mobile frequently go for nokia. as nokia has good reselling value.

Vinu
I would say,you should go for Nokia E63. Its a good Mobile phone lots of features inside. My friend just bought this Mobile and he is very happy by its performance.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am using samsung galaxy and it is performing well with many features.Net surfing is speedy.So I would suggest to buy it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you all for your reply.....and for your personal suggestions.

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.