The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Even Women are mentally and physically strong in both ways. Some women fight till the end to get anything. Most of them in my life,i have seen that Women are more mature than Men. [/quote]

True True True!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

well not always i guess...my mom was working in the army and whenever she got transferred then all of us moved...so its really a personel choice.
When majority of men themselves are accepting women have more mental strength, I think I am right :P :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Men are not weaker mentally. According to me both are equal mentally as well as physically.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
nice thought shared by shwetha.....the experience varies from person to person.

smriti
Sandhya nice explanation and I appreciate your thought.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
its a fact that men are physically stronger than women.its like physically a strongest woman cannot be stronger than strongest man.we are evolved by nature according to our needs.now considering mentally you can't compare both they are different.you cannot lead this discussion to a solution.i would say man and women are complementary to each other in every aspect,how can you compare to complementary things.
my answer would be nuetral but im forced wonder why majority of great scientists have been men!

I am asking you devan,

Are scientists the stronger persons of world?
Do u know why famous personalities are mostly men. It is because, in a family, if one has to fly, other one has to wait in nest. Always, women do the sacrifice.

Best example is housewives like me. I have 2 professional degrees in hand. Yet, I prefer to be in house and look after my home and child rather than going to work. In our present condition, since we are away from our parents in a place not familiar to us, any one has to stay home to look after the kid. Can I say to him, you stay at home, I will go to work. It is not possible. Hence, wives like me either stay at home or look for small jobs in the town they are residing.
If I also decide to fly, then we will never have a shelter together or a lovely home where all of us can stay together.

That's the reason why, woman always try to be the shadow of their man, support him from his back, provide him with strength and feels the most happy woman of the world when her husband attains new heights of life.........

Men outnumber women not only in Science but in all spheres except household. This is not because of mental superiority of men. This is because women are trained and groomed for household work from very childhood. But when women get chance, they prove their mental and physical power. That is why we need positive action for women empowerment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The phrase physically strong is really subjective and just because a man can lift heavier objects than a woman, it does not necessarily mean a man is stronger than woman. How about physical endurance to mental and physical pain? A woman experiences all of that at least a 100 times more than a man. Giving birth to a child alone is an Olympian feat which not only requires physical strength but equal amounts of mental strength as well.

So all in all, I think all men should now lay down their arms and acknowledge that Women Rule! :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4531]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The phrase physically strong is really subjective and just because a man can lift heavier objects than a woman, it does not necessarily mean a man is stronger than woman. How about physical endurance to mental and physical pain? A woman experiences all of that at least a 100 times more than a man. Giving birth to a child alone is an Olympian feat which not only requires physical strength but equal amounts of mental strength as well.

So all in all, I think all men should now lay down their arms and acknowledge that Women Rule! :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4531]}
you are just exaggerating the characterstics of a woman.even if a man wants,he cant prove to you that he can give birth to a child.its just you are designed to do this.i don't know why you want to prove that women are superior than men.i dont want to prove that men are superior.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.