The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who want to prove women is superior to men? :P

We are just dealing with mental strength. The talk, to say who has more mental strength.

We can never say who is more superior. I truely believe, one is incomplete without the other, whether men or women.
000203D2_2012-01-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
The phrase physically strong is really subjective and just because a man can lift heavier objects than a woman, it does not necessarily mean a man is stronger than woman. How about physical endurance to mental and physical pain? A woman experiences all of that at least a 100 times more than a man. Giving birth to a child alone is an Olympian feat which not only requires physical strength but equal amounts of mental strength as well.

So all in all, I think all men should now lay down their arms and acknowledge that Women Rule!

cute_cindy_01.gif
you are just exaggerating the characterstics of a woman.even if a man wants,he cant prove to you that he can give birth to a child.its just you are designed to do this.i don't know why you want to prove that women are superior than men.i dont want to prove that men are superior. [/quote]

Is it really exaggeration? I suggest you ask your mom who endured unimaginable pain for you!

Here the topic is not about wanting to prove superiority over each other, you may be in complete denial of the true fact, but still, here we are talking about mental endurance which women are more apt at than men!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We can never say who is more superior. I truely believe, one is incomplete without the other, whether men or women.

That's truly a pearl of wisdom!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4532]}
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Actually I want to ask Manish a question. Are you married? I think definitely 'no'.

When he marries, he will understand what we people say now. :)
Till then, it will be like placing a pot upside down and pouring water over it. He will never able to understand it now.

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya Rani

It's true that the experience of marriage does help one in taking a realistic stand on the issue but not always necessary. Men's interaction with women are immediate,various and different in all stages of life. My dad whose lost his father at the age of two has only his mother to look up to! I still remember his face would brighten with pride and tears roll down his cheeks when he used to narrate her courage,fortitude and wisdom in raising him to become a very successful man in life. And mind you she had the barest of formal education and hailed from a wealthy family but refused to return to it!
I proudly say, I want to salute that mother. Things have very much changed over the past 2 decades or so. It was not an easy thing for a woman to do all these things years before. Really, women of today have so much to learn from this great mother. I am saying from the bottom of my heart.

Meera sandhu
All these happened a century back! Truly an astounding feat in those days, just think of the pride of a young widow who had neither good education nor money - only she had a hostile society with some scheming relatives who were out to grab whatever little material possessions she had.Yet she sailed though with grace and dignity!
crying20bear.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4537]}
My heart feels light when the members of our group are saying about their own personal things which they won't always like to reveal with everybody. I am really happy to join this group, to see being treated as a family member.
00020163.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
dancing_b06_2012-01-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4539]}

Hmm!
dance_2012-01-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
As you said earlier, joy of tears
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4540]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.