The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
The phrase physically strong is really subjective and just because a man can lift heavier objects than a woman, it does not necessarily mean a man is stronger than woman. How about physical endurance to mental and physical pain? A woman experiences all of that at least a 100 times more than a man. Giving birth to a child alone is an Olympian feat which not only requires physical strength but equal amounts of mental strength as well.

So all in all, I think all men should now lay down their arms and acknowledge that Women Rule!

cute_cindy_01.gif
you are just exaggerating the characterstics of a woman.even if a man wants,he cant prove to you that he can give birth to a child.its just you are designed to do this.i don't know why you want to prove that women are superior than men.i dont want to prove that men are superior.

Is it really exaggeration? I suggest you ask your mom who endured unimaginable pain for you!

Here the topic is not about wanting to prove superiority over each other, you may be in complete denial of the true fact, but still, here we are talking about mental endurance which women are more apt at than men![/quote] i don't understand why you girls making this a man vs woman thing. what am saying is that its a individual thing.i would ask my mom but why don't you ask your dad how he raised you and fulfilled your needs,was that possible without being mentally strong.
Manish,

We are not forgetting what our dad has done for us. We are just saying, he is able to attain high success in life, able to look after us and keep himself calm and comfort only because he gets full support from our mother.
A man himself is never complete without woman, even if he stands on Mount Everest!!!

Meera sandhu
[quote]i don't understand why you girls making this a man vs woman thing. what am saying is that its a individual thing.i would ask my mom but why don't you ask your dad how he raised you and fulfilled your needs,was that possible without being mentally strong. [/quote]

Manish, you are missing the whole point of this discussion!
computer-17_2012-01-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4543]}
Oh! Too much of heat and dust!
[quote]computer-17_2012-01-23.gif

Oh! Too much of heat and dust! [/quote]

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think both mind is strong but it depends of heart if its weak then there is a problem with mind also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes, you are right. Men and Women both are stronger now a days. we have to see who is strong mentally not physically.
000203F2_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4564]}
Truth lies in the fact that both supplement and complement with their respective strengths and weaknesses in making what they are!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.