Today, the temperature of Delhi is around 4.5 degree Celsius with dense fog and around 70 trains and flight have been delayed. Do share the condition of your city....Do you think this year has been a chilly winter all throughout India as compared to last year?????? :ohmy:

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is extreme opposite condition in Kerala this time. Cold condition only at night. Mist, only in early mornings. After 15 days, summer is to start here. It is going to be worst one. Last year highest recorded 41 or 42 degrees in Thrissur, first position goes to Palakkad. This year, it will set new records.

Meera sandhu
Yes i also live in Delhi Ncr region there is too much hot many train change there routine time many people faces problem.
Yes i also live in Delhi Ncr region there is too much hot many train change there routine time many people faces problem.

Hot or cold?
Isn't it cold now?

Meera sandhu
Cold is now also in west Bengal,and yesterday's temparature was 6.6 degree.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Cold is now also in west Bengal,and yesterday's temparature was 6.6 degree.

How are you people living there? I can't imagine.

I think temperature of Kerala never falls below 20 degrees except hill stations like Munnar, Ponmudi and Western Ghats. It never reaches extreme hot conditions also.

Meera sandhu
yeah even in Hyderabad the temperature is quite pleasant...but the condition in Delhi is terrible...my friends are shivering even while talking on the phone........

smriti
Today, the temperature of Delhi is around 4.5 degree Celsius with dense fog and around 70 trains and flight have been delayed. Do share the condition of your city....Do you think this year has been a chilly winter all throughout India as compared to last year?????? :ohmy:

When i went to my home town last week, the temperature was 2 degrees celsius in night.
I live in Thane. It's Today(21st Jan. 2012) temperature is 27°C at day. And temperature is min 19°C on Sat morning and night.

Be positive
Our city is also plunged in fog but there is sun shine today and we have a small relief from cold.
Here,in udaipur,fog is not there,but lot of cold waves blows and that's makes the temperature to go down. Cold waves have made the city much colder.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.