{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4514]}
Friends,

Share your thoughts if you had not joined Boddunan! As for myself I can say I would not have so many good friends with bright minds.For example I would not have come across a person like Gulshanji whose views are always clearly worded with no ambiguity whatsoever! I would not have come across a strict person like Kalyani Ma'am who is always there to crack the whip at the right time and so on!!!!
old.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy jee I missed many members here who has good knowledge and helpful nature.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Actually I don't know. We can only predict, where we reach. We can't predict, the other case.

Meera sandhu
I can say only one thing that I have realized a lot of improvement in English and got so many good knowledgeable friends to share a lot of things.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am too new to comment but in any way i really find this site to be an interesting one.....the site is well designed....so you can take part in a lot of activities.

smriti
Boddunan has become a part of our life.I don't know what i had done. But,you always has to believe that there are other options always open.
But i don't want to think much and wanted to be part of boddunan and get enough success.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is a very difficult question to say what I would do if I had not done thus. We make so many choices in life- selection of job, subjects of studies, friends and so on. Before getting involved with Boddunan, I was active on writing.com. That site gives points that can be converted to dollars but can be used only for buying articles or membership on that site. If I had not been on Boddunan, I could continue with Yahoo answers and writing.com. I could also engage in translation or writing projects on some net sites with which I am registered but not accepted any assignments as I am comfortable with legal consultancy in central excise and also some time on Boddunan.

The question raised is very apt. I am really moved by Chinmoy's appreciation. I also appreciate him for his clarity of thought and nice expression.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Lot of people are attached with Boddunan and here we are getting lot of knowledge. Lots of views we get to know,we get to know each other. We share lot of things which makes us proud.

Want to make each day Accountable

I got so-many knowledge and my writing skill with grammer has been improved. Now, being active on boddunan is one of my day to day activity. If i didnt came to know about boddunan. then, i might be search for some sites which provides projects and assignments.

Vinu
I got it now.
If I have not joined Boddunam, I would have still be in Spider Kerala. Actually, I want a platform to communicate with people all over India, rather than put myself under Kerala region only. So I jumped from there.
0006_2012-01-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4520]}
And your jump has been into the right platform!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.