Anil Ambani's Reliance Industries has roared back to the news with the decision of the company to buy back its shares and the share price of the company has zoomed for the past two days and today the board is going to decide the buy back price.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays not seeing CNBC. So can't commend anything.

Meera sandhu
One of the easy way to increase their share price. I dont see any good future of this company

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Chinmoy jee what happened to their company will you please tell me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Reliance has always been a trustworthy company when it comes to trading.....of late the prices of their shares has been really going down but this decision of Anil Ambani seems to be merely one way to keep up their shares.....

smriti
From the very beginning Reliance has been a Good Company. But after the partition of two brothers,their companies not going well. Mukhesh's Company is going well,but Anil's Company is in little trouble.

Want to make each day Accountable

Many see the move as a cover the underperformance of the company in recent months. In fact the share price has depreciated almost 25%!
Now a days, it is under black list , had some problems both financially and legally.

Meera sandhu
Anil Ambani's Reliance Industries has roared back to the news with the decision of the company to buy back its shares and the share price of the company has zoomed for the past two days and today the board is going to decide the buy back price.

The buy price only decide the market. by this price many shares will get refused....

Vinu
Experts do feel it would not help in lifting up the sinking sentiments about the company!
Ambani and family are now a days most frequently visiting temples like Guruvayur. I think, his devotion towards God has increased as he is passing through the most difficult phase of his life, starting with Petroleum case settlement.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.