Can anyone give me information about summer training...asin what its all about .im a 2nd year undergraduate of computer science branch...Also if possible please suggest some companies in delhi-ncr area.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi, as you are in 2nd year....summer training is kind of a 15 days or 1 month familiarization training. the training agenda would depend upon the company you apply too... Generally, you college sponsor and arranges for your training...however you may apply personally if you have some reference in any company.

smriti
so do they teach us there...or do we work in the real office enviornment?
I have already done summer training. Personally speaking, don't go in any company to take the training. Better take training in any institute. I would suggest you to go for ASP.Net.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have already done summer training. Personally speaking, don't go in any company to take the training. Better take training in any institute. I would suggest you to go for ASP.Net.

i am clueless about what asp.net is...please fill me with your knowledge ronark
It is web based programming. Always choose a s/w or program which include online programming.
If you are interested in JAVA, you can go for J2EE or Java related applications.

Meera sandhu
basically in summer training they would not be so interested in teaching you.... you have to go and clarify your doubts....and its right better opt for some institute rather than company.......

smriti
You can choose any program according to your interest. But study it thoroughly, taking some effort. Then only you will get its full advantages.

According to me, it will take some time to study any new subject. But if you have good programming logic, then no language will be a hard task for you.

Meera sandhu
you can choose the way by yourself. my personal advice is try to avoid going to company for training. better go for a institutes or centers and learn something useful.

Vinu
VIRKA infotech will offer you SEO training and Content writer training also web development training . please go and submit you resume in their website in Delhi NCR
There should be a coordinator in your college who guides you about this, in case there is none. You are in NCR therefore you should not have a problem to get one if you agree to work for them as a trainee without any retainer. You can tell them clearly before hand about your requirement, a certificate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.