There are many simple things that each person can't do.
In my case, even if I am active, talks a lot, I can't stand erect and stand before a crowd.
Some people can't simply put things in correct place, even if it is a simple thing.
Some people feel tension, while facing camera. Like me :cheer:
What are the simple things/habits which you find difficult to do (which may be easier for some another person)?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4545]}
When I get tense,I can't even spell it properly!
i cant able to do write when im tense... :) :cheer:

Vinu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4545]}
When I get tense,I can't even spell it properly!

I am wondering how our Chinmayji would look like, at that time. It would appear as if Oxford English dictionary lost its words!!!! :laugh:

Meera sandhu
hahhahaha Well,it wouldnt be that way as Chinmoy ji is more of a poetry person than a prose person;hence it will look like a poem without rhyming words.

My little problem is, i am talkative only when i am on the stage or when I am giving a speech, i generally dont talk one-one with anyone except my fiance :)

all my friends are jealous of me for that!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy

My little problem is, i am talkative only when i am on the stage or when I am giving a speech, i generally dont talk one-one with anyone except my fiance :)

Can't get it. Can you repeat?

Meera sandhu
Same here m also not able to face people comfortably. When guest come to our home i feel hesitation before them and usually do mistakes while greeting them.
7_2_210_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4569]}
Yes,I would look like this!
I find it hard to make a round Chapati...however hard i try, I always tend to add my creation.... :cheer

smriti
I find it hard to make a round Chapati...however hard i try, I always tend to add my creation.... :cheer

Even I can't .....even if mine is soft and tasty. :(

Meera sandhu
well I never dare to ask my husband about the taste...it is eatable for him, that's what matters....happy with it :laugh:

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.