What are differences between study at India and abroad?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Technology used on abroad is good. Way of teaching is completely different comparing to ours.

Vinu
I believe our education system is very bad. Film '3 idiots' is the best example. We want our children just to get full marks in exams, don't aim for any practical knowledge which requires the use of brain. Here, people will be satisfied if one gets 5 or 6 digit salary, not anything more than that.
But this is not the case of many countries. They are teaching students many theories, but help them to find out, how scientists actually arrive to that point, also how they are applicable in real situations. In addition to it, they concentrate to teach children some instruments, hobbies, some jobs.....
In India, it is needed just to swallow the subjects and vomit it in answer papers!

Meera sandhu
I don't agree that foreign education which is the latest craze is necessarily qulitatively superior!
I am in 8th Semester. Till 6th semester,there were no projects except the Summer training. Now in 8th Semester i am having 1 Major project and 2 Presentation. Now, i think i am leaning something which would help me my career.
Our Education System is not at all good. That's why Many Indians are in Foreign.

I gave a Back Exam before one year,and still i am waiting for the result. And I and my friends are told to give that same exam again.

Its been 1 year and you don't get your results,its fraustrating.

Want to make each day Accountable

I personally believe there are good numbers of reputed colleges and institutions and their products command respect all over the world!Then one needs merit to get entry into them!
I personally believe there are good numbers of reputed colleges and institutions and their products command respect all over the world!Then one needs merit to get entry into them!

But fee is also that much huge. There are many international schools in India for even LKG and school classes. But per month, they need more than 1 lakh rupees.

In our country, it is not possible to get standard education with minimum cost

Meera sandhu
Studying abroad means you are exposed to more practical implications of what you study....but in India we get very less exposure to practicals...thats where we lack out the most

smriti
@Sandhya

It's true that quality education is getting expensive day by day in India but receiving education abroad is even more expensive and the government has to ensure that it is made available within th means of all. What should not be lost sight of is that a great divide is emerging in this regard!
Yes in India there are are many reputed institution and many are going to abroad to get education but bases are from India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The people who goto abroad for studies because actually their motto is to work in abroad so in the name of studies they goto abroad they study there and try for job and they settle there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.