Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes All friends suggession and thinking is right but Sarala describe reason well .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]The people who goto abroad for studies because actually their motto is to work in abroad so in the name of studies they goto abroad they study there and try for job and they settle there[/quote]
Yes it is true.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One of my friends is teaching foreign students at a KPO and received all his education in India!
yes, i agree with sarala. people going abroad for their studies because they need job on abroad.

Vinu
The people who goto abroad for studies because actually their motto is to work in abroad so in the name of studies they goto abroad they study there and try for job and they settle there

I agree with you Sarala, but up to some extend. You have really noted an important point.

But I personally know about a famous Director of Malayalam film industry. Now, his son is studying in States, for Film making industry. He want to return back to Kerala and direct his own films in future. His intention is sure, to serve Malayalam film industry, not a foreign country. Is our education system bad, that he opted to study abroad?

But, here, a point can be noted. Mostly, rich people are sending their children abroad for future studies.

Meera sandhu
Yes its true only rich peoples send their childrens to abroad but poor people could not send due to lack of money its natural.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

One reason is the knowledge we get in India is mostly theoretical and in abroad practical . While studying itself they can earn money in abroad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

One reason is the knowledge we get in India is mostly theoretical and in abroad practical . While studying itself they can earn money in abroad

yes, students can do some part time job also, along with studies. Most students work in some coffee shop or so, which is considered as a big shame in our country

Meera sandhu

I agree that working in coffee shop and some hotel is shame for our country. But this will help students on increasing self confidence.

yes, students can do some part time job also, along with studies. Most students work in some coffee shop or so, which is considered as a big shame in our country

yes i agree students work on coffee shop or hotel is a shame for our country. But working while studying will give selfconfidence to the students.

Vinu
Vinod you just pasted the others replies, where is your reply here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.