Chancing upon this good one and let me share!

"A Good Leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of credit". Any comments!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chancing upon this good one and let me share!

"A Good Leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of credit". Any comments!

Why are you telling everything like this......you can touch nose easily. But each time you try to do it with difficulty :laugh:

Yes, but such a leader is very rare nowadays...... Best ones being the politicians :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Cinmoyji you are right. The leader should keep an example to follow and perform like a sher.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A good Leaders is That follow the link below;---

http://www.boddunan.com/education/23-Business%20Management/2176-leadership.html
[quote]Personal leadership is a quality common to all men and women. Each has within it the potential to gestate their personal leadership key to delivering timely solutions.[/quote]
Nice link provided by Alam-thanks.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thats right real leader is one who prefers his followers to take more share of wining.
Leader is one must be a role model to the fellow followers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is not about good leader. It is just a selfless thought. According to situation and time, defination should change.
"A good leader should take his share and impose right orders on his subordinates to make them work better."
Leadership is not all about issuing orders and getting those enforced, but achieving goals set by him or her and here the choice of being selfish or selfless is personal,the bottomline is realization of the goal! We know of two kinds of authority - official and moral and a leader who believes in higher moral and ethical values, earns the respect and his official orders are more easily accepted than others.
To add a few more lines on the subject I would just add that it's true that managment concepts of leadership too have changed in recent times.Now dictatorship of managers is an outdated concept.Managers are not there just to rule but build up bridges of understanding with empathy and deep insight into the working of human minds.Therefore,we have less hierarchical organizational structures these days and more flat structures! Earlier the department which used to look after labour and other administrative issues was known as 'personnel depatment' has now been replaced by Human Resources Deapartment! All these just point to more human and humane aproach of managing people.
Thanks ram For your argument on my links it pleasure to see that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.