Dear Friends

Like Sandhya,kalyani ji...

How do we get rid of fruit flies in the kitchen? I dont spend much time in kitchen but I leave it clean with ciff. Still the fruit flies end up hovering around tea strainers and spoons.I am very much irritated. Can you suggest what best possible can be done???

Since that you are also women and may have much experience than mine, please suggest!

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have to go through my old 'Vanitha' and find out. I will find it soon.

Have you brought jack fruit.......(Chakka) to your house? :laugh:

Meera sandhu
no sandhya,in the place i stay, people dont get chakka, in my native place, everyone is a fan of chakka!

hehe

Swetha Shenoy
no sandhya,in the place i stay, people dont get chakka, in my native place, everyone is a fan of chakka!

hehe

Got another word Chakka!!!! :laugh:

'Chakke mein chakka......'Song from Brahmachari
What does it mean in Hindi?

Meera sandhu
the word 'chakke pe chakka' means 'wheels on the road'

'chakke pe gaadi' - 'vehicle on the road'

'gaadi mein nikli apne saawari' - 'we have started from the vehicle'

Swetha Shenoy
the word chakka is used in various terms

I heard it is a bad word, i donot know as i havent used it

but generally i hear it in cricket as 'chakka maara' means 'he hit six'

Swetha Shenoy
The best tip for this problem is Take camfor and make it into powder and sprinkle it were the flies are there. Some time we cannot sprinkle these then just take place and keep kamfor in that and place that plate near to the places where flies are moving.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The best tip for this problem is Take camfor and make it into powder and sprinkle it were the flies are there. Some time we cannot sprinkle these then just take place and keep kamfor in that and place that plate near to the places where flies are moving.

I escaped from answering the question. You provided with a better idea! :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you, this is really useful tips which by experience i have provided you the tip

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Camphor sarala not camfor.And there is another remedie also i.e is garlic cut in to pieces and place it due to its smell the flies wont come to your kitchen.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Camphor sarala not camfor.And there is another remedie also i.e is garlic cut in to pieces and place it due to its smell the flies wont come to your kitchen.

Good idea! But not even humans dare to enter the kitchen due to its smell :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.