Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Success is the completion of anything intended.In other words success is finishing what you planned to do.

but i would say "Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value."
:)
7_5_139_2012-01-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

smriti
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4622]}
As I am not very successful it's not that easy to define and spell out the means to achieve it but I gave my views based on others' success!
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888) American Writer

smriti
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888) American Writer

You quote good sentences in forum which make me feel nice. Carry on.

Meera sandhu
"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

This was especially on your appreciation Sandhya :)

smriti
Keep on posting such inspirational quotes, relating to that particular topic of discussion. Everyone of our group will love it

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4622]}
As I am not very successful it's not that easy to define and spell out the means to achieve it but I gave my views based on others' success!

It appears that the goal set was too high. You get success when the goal is modest or reasonable. I remember that once Pt Nehru remarked about Rahul Sanshrityayan in Allahabad University that he was swimming in the ocean of knowledge. As student interrupted- "But he never crossed'. Pt Nehru retorted- "Those who swim in river or lake reach the bank. Not those who swim in the ocean."

Thus a man with very high target does not get success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success.-Brian Tracy :)

smriti
Success is something that you like to achieve i your life by doing regular hard labour you can achieve it.
A fine time management is the first step I follow when aimed to achieve something.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.