Why skin around the mouth get blacken and what is the permanent remedy for it?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey sarala dont be serious just stop smoking so your lips wont get blacken. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Darken eyes, blackened skin....what happened to you Sarala?
I think, you are a bit in tensions. Just feel relaxed yaar.

Only solution, I know is 'Bleach'. But it is not a permanent solution. But it will make skin appear light. Don't do it at home. Go to some parlour. Also, you should use a facial pack, soon after bleaching.

Meera sandhu
I think it is due to dryness....dry to keep that area supple by applying good moisturizers

smriti
Darken eyes, blackened skin....what happened to you Sarala?
I think, you are a bit in tensions. Just feel relaxed yaar.

Only solution, I know is 'Bleach'. But it is not a permanent solution. But it will make skin appear light. Don't do it at home. Go to some parlour. Also, you should use a facial pack, soon after bleaching.

Did bleaching and facial helps on avoiding darking of our skin around mouth? As many of my friends says that bleaching makes our skin dry and leads to ageing of our skin. IS it true? Any suggestion.!

Vinu
You can do it once in a while, no problem. Avoid sunlight after bleaching.

Also, you should apply pack soon after bleaching. I think Oxy bleach....(just something like that) is good. Do it with only good quality bleach
Now am in a hurry. Will tell you later

Meera sandhu
Hi,
Bleaching gives temporary light skin but later it makes skin more darker than before. So avoid bleech. First try to find the reason (cause)for skin darkening. It can be due to skin dryness or some cosmetic allergy.
Depending on that we can find some solution.
Sarala dont keep tensions in your mind this makes problems like this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You can try once. That's all. It is not a permanent remedy. Bleach must be of good quality. Also, never expose to sunlight at least 1 month. It can darken your skin more. This is its disadvantage.
Bleach can cover many defects of your face :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It can reduce the colour of hairs on your face, for sure.

Meera sandhu
:( if your skin is too sensitive..avoid bleaching.........or opt for a light one........

smriti
You can do facial also along with bleach. It is advisable to do both together.
Last month, I did it, because I had black marks around my neck. It really proved good for me. That's why I am telling. If bleach is good, doing it once in a while never harms you, provided you have no allergies.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.