It's a coin!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4657]}
life-is-like-a-coin.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is a life fact no one will disagree to this. :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think it is well described in another thread.

Meera sandhu
So true! That's why always flip the coin and see what's on the other side too before making any judgements or decisions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

very well portrayed.......we should always think about all the aspects both good and bad before we head towards anything.......

Happiness can only be felt when you know how it feels to be in pain....

smriti
To get the true sights of sea, one should part with shore.

We can't achieve everything by holding something in hand. You should leave it to reach new destinies. Only true path will have stones and thorns. But the happiness we get, after reaching destination is beyond explanation. If we attain anything without hard work we won't feel happy. Even if he gets 1st rank after copying, he won't get satisfaction more than a boy who worked hard to just pass the exam.

Meera sandhu
Yes it is true.Nice picture with great meaning. Thanks Chinmoyji.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Chinmoyjee...keep posting inspirational pictures like this....it is really encouraging.......

smriti
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Yes Ceeem Sir you are right our life is also like a Coin that has two Sides one for professional and one for personal.
happiness and sadness, struggle and enjoy moments are the different faces of life.
I do agree with you about the two sides of the life, but that is how the life is and we have to take it as it comes. Anyway we have our options open to try to make things change according to our choices and for betterment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.