Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

smriti
“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

How can we say that it is best thing about dreams? If we are seeing a bad dream?

Meera sandhu
If your dream Is Horrible then it is good to Share it with Your friends.
[quote]If your dream Is Horrible then it is good to Share it with Your friends.[/quote]
Alam any reason behind this?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think good dreams should never be shared and bad dreams should be shared with everyone :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I feel we can share dreams with others whom we more close and trust.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel we can share dreams with others whom we more close and trust.

If we share our dreams to our close one... first thing they do is :huh: :unsure:
so, i never disclose my dreams with anyone.. :whistle:

Vinu
But if we share our dreams to others they will make fun of us. they won't think about us what we feel and what will happen later

I don't mind sharing my dreams if they are going to benefit any one in any way otherwise there is no use sharing our nightmares with strangers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we share our nightmares with others , then the scariness and the stress due to nightmares will become less and we may feel relaxed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.