As there are so many awards given on this site, should't there be something called " Article of the week" based on the content and quality of the article.....this will boost the writers as well as members who aim at writing good.......the award need not be in terms of money or points as we already get it.....it could be an encouraging appreciation....that would be enough

Just wanted your suggestions on this idea........

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really a great idea. It will really activate its members to write good quality articles rather than concentrating on number of words used in it.

Meera sandhu
I think this will create fight between members if they had not given award.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think this will create fight between members if they had not given award.

No sasi,

I think it will be a good initiative. People will concentrate to improve the quality of their articles. It will really help us. I think so.

Meera sandhu
Just wait and see how the admin will react to this one...

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, admin should think about this. I think this will be bit difficult to them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i think it would be a great boost up.......After all the main asset of this site is the articles posted by its members......

smriti
Ya smriti you are right it can give a boost to the members but it totally depends upon adminstration.
The idea is undoubtedly great but I doubt if the site has that number of capable editors to make it a success!
I think many of the moderators have the ability to do so.
Everyday, at the time of editing itself, each editor can choose best 1 or 2 which he feels good. After 1 week, admin need to go through those selected ones only. If so, it will be a very easy task.
It will really increase the quality of articles posted.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya it is much difficult to announce article of the week

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.